Thursday, April 26, 2012

We are fulfilling the will of God...



We are preparing for Our next Outreach for Outreach Hope John 3:16.  We will be providing clothes, food, bibles and tracts, Blankets, Coats, Book bags.   We will witness the goodness of the Lord, pray for all that wishes prayer and bring as many to Christ that are willing.  God be with us on this mission. 

To be able to take the instructions from God and to put them into action is truly a blessing to us.   To provide needed items that we take so lightly to others that are in need.  There is no greater feeling that I personally have then being a help to someone.  Not out of works to go to Heaven, not for show, but mainly because I know what it is like to go without, I know the issue of homelessness, not living on the streets, but moving from place to place, sleeping on floors, and in a recliner.  Not having my own.  I was one of the lucky ones, God did not let me stay in that position long.  But some are not as fortunate, and I want to be a help to whom I can. 

God gave us instructions in his words, as to what we are to do.  But if we have the love of God in our hearts it should come easily and naturally.  

Proverbs 11:25 A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

Proverbs 19:17 He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.
2 Corinthians 9:6 But this I say, He which sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which sows bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

1 John 3:17 But if someone who is supposed to be a Christian has money enough to live well, and sees a brother in need, and won't help him--how can God's love be within him ?
1 John 3:18 Little children, let us stop just saying we love people; let us really love them, and show it by our actions. 
John 3:19 Then we will know for sure, by our actions, that we are on God's side, and our consciences will be clear, even when we stand before the Lord.

Am I my brother's keeper?  Yes I am.  We should Bear with each other's circumstances; help each other in this divine life. The sense is, When our brother is out of food, homeless, nowhere to turn this constitutes a heavy burden. We should aid each other in regard to these circumstances, and help one another to overcome them.  How can I (and I can talk about me) with all consciousness eat at my table and lie in my bed warm, knowing that there are others out there that has no food to eat or warm bed to sleep in without helping at least some of them?  

See in your hearts and help us help others.  We do not ask for monetary gifts, but for gifts of items to help the less fortunate.  If you are willing to help we ask that you go to the website and see the items needed and help us by sending items to the address on the website.  God bless you and thank you in advance for caring.  We love you all!  http://www.wix.com/argreene/outreachhopejohn316#!



No comments:

Post a Comment